Preparation Time: 15 min
- 1 bag, about 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 orange with peel
- 1 large apple
- 1/4 cup apple cider
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Place cranberries and apple cider in food processor or VitaMix blender and pulse until berries are chopped.
- Chop orange into about six wedges. Remove any seeds. Add orange with peel to blender and pulse.
- Peel and core apple. Chop into about six pieces. Add to blender and pulse.
- Add sugar. Pulse until relish is well chopped. Be careful not to liquefy. Relish should be the consistency of chunky applesauce.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be prepared the day before serving.
Makes 12 servings
This is an original JVG recipe.